Bicycles, Heely Skates, Roller Blades, Roller Skates, Skateboards and Scooters
Students riding bicycles to school should:
1. Walk their bicycle while on school property.
2. Park their bicycle immediately upon arrival. Bicycles are to stay there until school is dismissed.
Driving on School Property
Driving students need to obey the 5 MPH speed limit while driving on school property. Speeding or reckless driving, driving without a license, or driving an unlicensed vehicle to school may result in the loss of the privilege to drive on school property or other corrective action.
Lost and Found
Student on Campus After Dismissal
School Search and Seizure
Lunch Time Gym/Playground Use and Safety
- No snacks or food or drinks of any type will be allowed in the gym during school hours.
- All food and beverage items must be consumed in the cafeteria prior to leaving.
- Students are not allowed to climb on the bleachers.
- Balls are not to be thrown from half-court, students may throw from the 3 point line.
- Balls are not to be thrown up toward the ceiling lights.
- No dodge ball unless supervised.
- Balls may be bounced against the wall below the line separating the concrete area from the area above – no bouncing balls above the concrete.
- Students are not allowed in the locker room without permission from the supervisor.
- Girls are not allowed in the boy’s locker room or boys in the girl’s locker room at any time.
- Middle school lunch supervision will be held in the gym or play shed when weather does not permit being outside.
- High school students are allowed to be in the gym or high school locker bay during lunch and may also be in classrooms with the permission and presence of the classroom teacher.
- Students are not allowed on the track unless supervised.
- Middle school students are not allowed on the playground equipment during school hours.
- High school students are not allowed on the playground equipment at any time.