Welcome to the Crescent School District! We are committed to assisting you with HR and Payroll needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. Current and new employees will find PAYROLL, BENEFITS and RETIREMENT information on the tabs on this page. Links to Employee Access and RedRover (Absence Management, & Extra Duty) are found below. Contact Payroll at 360-928-3311 Ext 1006 if you have questions. We hope you will find the information on our web pages helpful.
SPECIAL BENEFITS NOTICE: On January 1, 2020, the School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) under the umbrella of the Health Care Authority took over the administration of health insurance and other benefits for eligible school employees and their dependents. Information on the SEBB program can be found on the Benefits/SEBB page.
Substitute Teachers are an important part of our team and we appreciate you! We try to have an annual Substitute Orientation in August to update you on changes, meet new substitutes and get your input on how we can make your job easier. Here are some of the basics for substitutes:
- Pay Day is the last working day of the month for days subbed in the previous month.. See the Calendar under Payroll for specific dates.
- Substitutes are paid for a full day even if the teacher they are subbing for did not request a sub for the full day.. Please sign in at the Office at 7:30 AM even if the your class starts later. We may have need of you in another classroom at the start of the day.
- If you are unable to fulfill your subbing assignment, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you don't seem to be getting calls, please contact the Payroll Office so we can see if there is a problem.
- You can set days you are not available, change your contact information or set up a temporary do not call in your on-line profile with RedRover. See the Substitute Quick Start Guide and video or contact the Payroll Office if you need help.