Food Services » Child Nutrition

Child Nutrition

Lunch Menu

Breakfast and Prices

*Please remind students not to share meals with other students due to food allergies that the giving student may not be aware of.*

How Can I Pay for Meals?

1.  At the school office.  We can take payment as follows:

A. Cash or Check. If you send it with a student, please put it in an envelope and write the student's name on the outside and that it is for food payment.

B.  Credit or Debit. 

2. Online through E-Funds for Schools. You will need to set up an account with E-Funds and have your Student's ID#. Once you have this set up, paying for items in the future will be a cinch! More Information coming soon!

Is Paying for Meals Difficult?

Apply for Free/Reduced Meals
You may apply for Free/Reduced Meals at any time.  There are two ways to apply:
1. Submit a Paper Application. You can download the form here, or obtain from the school office
2. Apply online in Family Access.
Free/Reduced applications from the prior year (17/18) expire on October 11, 2018.  Families must re-apply for the 18/19 school year.  If a new application has not been received by the office by October 11, 2018, the full price of meals (see above) will be charged starting October 15, 2018.
If your student is directly certified through another state program such as SNAP or TANF or Medicaid, no application is necessary.

What happens if there is not enough money in my student's account to pay for more lunches?

When a student's account is less than zero, our automated phone system will give you a call to remind you to replenish the account.  These phone calls go out on Mondays and Thursdays.
NEW for 18/19, E-Funds has an option where parents can set the account to auto-replenish when the account reaches a pre-set amount.
When a student has had five lunches without a payment being made, someone from the business office, principal's office, or counselor's office will call the parent or guardian to discuss payment options or provide assistance with the Free/Reduced Meal Application.

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Food Establishment Inspection Reports