Mission & Vision Statement
- Our number one goal is student success such that all students meet or exceed performance standards.
- We will provide excellent, world-class instruction with a robust, engaging curriculum.
- Superb teachers and staff will be recruited and retained and their well-being and professional development will be supported.
- A safe and respectful campus climate and a clean and comfortablephysical environment are essential for student learning.
- We will serve the entire Joyce community including all the diverse populations within its boundaries.
- All students will graduate as well-rounded citizens and prepared for rewarding and meaningful post-secondary endeavors.
- Student success is at the center of the mission at Crescent School.
- Members of the Crescent Community will treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Members of the Crescent Community value and recognize every individual for their unique skills, talents, and contributions.
- Mutual trust between stakeholders will be promoted through open, honest communication and easy access to information.
- Public funding of Crescent Schools will be applied according to sound fiscal practices and in a manner consistent with our mission.
- Crescent School supports and encourages improved staff performance through thoughtful support, recognition, and professional accountability.
- Crescent staff and students will take ownership of and responsibility for actions, risks, and results using outcomes as learning opportunities.