What In-School Learning Will Look Like
The science is proven. We all need to keep washing our hands, maintaining 6’ of physical distance between ourselves and others, and wearing our face coverings. If we keep our infection rates down, we can reopen and stay open.
- Face Coverings will be provided and required on buses and on campus.
- Staff will screen for symptoms.
- Handwashing and disinfecting will become a part of regular routine
- Social Distancing will be practiced at all times
- In passing places, one-way traffic will be practiced
Parents will be asked to complete an attestation form before the student gets on the bus or arrives at school (if being driven). If parents forget to complete attestation forms in the morning, staff will contact them to do so. Students with symptoms will be isolated in the nurse’s office until parents are contacted, for pick-up if necessary. Medical exemptions for masks should be documented by medical providers then requested through school nurse, Corrie Hightower.